Experience-based recreational and self-knowledge group sessions with free movement – to support corporate welfare strategies and development programs.
Group processes with flexible duration, frequency and topics on the premises designated by clients.
- Cognitive, emotional and social rigidity and automatisms
- Stress, burn-out, loss of interest
- Low level of attention and awareness
- Fields awaiting improvement (e.g. assertion, control, empathy, resilience, etc.)
- Fluctuation and prevention of fluctuation
- Building trust
- Integration (e.g. employees in home office, Generation X, Y and Z)
- Change management
Clinical psychologist, bodywork facilitator, bodywork facilitator trainer, psychodrama facilitator, yoga instructor
Stott Pilates instructor, integrative dance and movement facilitator, bodywork facilitator